Friday, October 11, 2013

Color Dare Challenge #64

As a start to the Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to participate in my first challenge in several years. This one is a color challenge and it comes from the blog Color My Heart: Color Dare Challenge #64

 

The challenge is to use Cranberry and one other color. I looked through my card stock stash to see what colors I have never combined with Cranberry before. I chose to use Honey and then grabbed the Oct SOTM - Scandinavian Wishes which just arrived on my doorstep yesterday.

My card is 6x6 and incorporates the stripe pattern paper from the new Sparkle & Shine paper line featured in the Holidays From The Heart mini-catalog. 



It turned out to be an interesting color combination don't you think? Leave a comment below - like or dislike?


2 comments:

  1. Lots of nice details. I like the triple layers on the heart. It really makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely like. The "Honey" keeps it really warm. I like how you used the "joy, hope" etc to stamp the background. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare this week! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.