Monday, December 14, 2009

Today's Project

Here is what I have been working on today - Christmas cards for Adam's work buddies. I made a group of 24 A2 cards using Jingle Creative Basics kit and CTMH "Heartfelt Christmas" stamp set. I used Tulip and Juniper inks. The ovals were made with my new Nestabilites that arrived day before yesterday. I just had to play! The ribbon is CTMH bulk organdy that I have had forever. I didn't have enough sparkle brads so I made some. I dipped the brad onto a Versamark pad and then into some holographic embossing power, heated it (use tweezers!) and viola!

Inside I used CTMH Card Chatter - Christmas stamp set AND on the back I stamped my personalized company stamp using grey flannel. I chose that color so that the consultant info was subtle yet available.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.