Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Blog Hop

Although we are still in September, I'm anxious to get to Halloween! This holiday isn't just for the kiddies to get a free candy grab...LOL. It has a long history and is misunderstood by most people. Google "halloween" and "samhain" and read some of the articles - you will be amazed at how this ancient religious festival has been twisted over the years!

Now on to my creation. I used several techniques in creating my card - masking, sponging, embossing.

I used the stamp sets Spellbound and Spooky Night. A $Store fabric ghost completes the card.


This is my first blog hop and I'm so excited to be a part of it. Thanks to Tresa Black for arranging this and making it sooooo easy. Come and be a part of the hop.



5 comments:

  1. This card is AWESOME! I love it, it looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic card, it really sets the scene for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the AWESOME feedback!
    I loved creating the card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.