Thursday, March 15, 2012

Consultant Kit Haul!!

Ok people, I'm going to share the wonderful box that arrived at my door a few days ago. You could enjoy the same by taking advantage of the March sign up special. Look at EVERYTHING you get!!

Are you feeling the excitement? Can you just feel the thrill rising up in you knowing that you are looking at just the tiniest of the goodies this wonderful box holds? 

TADA!!! Here is the basic Consultant Kit spread out in all it's glorious wonder.
CTMH has one of the most GENEROUS sign up kits going. 
Besides having all of your business needs, this box contains a TON of product.

I chose to buy 2 of the 3 available add-ons as well. I'm a traditional crafter so I had to take advantage of the extra products. The third add-on is a Studio J package. If you love online scrap booking, definitely add this to your start up kit.

The March 2012 Sign Up Special is an AWESOME value. On top of the basic kit you also get the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection FREE. Below is a picture of that that collection includes. 

This collection sells for $99 but you get if FREE if you sign up as a consultant this month.

If you are like me, and already have this collection, you can choose $100 select product credit instead. That is what I did and my products are almost at my door. Come back in a day or two to check out the items I chose with my credit.

Looking at all the product that you get, don't hesitate to get yours today! Whether you want to start a new business or you want to build up your supplies this deal is not to missed. Here is how to get yours:

  • Click on my shopping cart. This will take you to my online shopping site.
  • Click on the "Opportunites" drop down at the top of the page.
  • Click on "Be A Consultant". This page shows and lists all the goodies.
  • Click on "Let's Get Started"
  • Complete the form and submit your payment.
  • Await the arrival of your goodie box!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.