Sunday, March 25, 2012

Laundry Day Egg Holders

So today was laundry day! If you're like me you avoid it until you run out of the necessary under clothing. By that time, you need a laundromat to get everything washed and dried. Well, I don't go to the laundromat - I head to the basement with my 8 baskets and settle in for the long haul! It takes a long time for that many loads so I head to my scrap room and spend time crafting between buzzers.

Today's project was some snazzy Easter egg holders. My daughter, Miranda Moreno ran into me at the mall while I was on a supply run and decided to try her hand at them as well. Here are her 2 creations. Not bad for a beginner! Please leave a comment for her before you leave.




I went for a more spring feel to mine and used some papers from the retired paper pack Cherry O.

Here is the holder with the top open and the Smartie-filled egg saying EAT ME!!! Alas, these 2 treats are a surprise treat for 2 amazing co-workers at my new job who have made me feel like I've always belonged.

I am not the designer of this project. I found the original instructions on Kim Score's blog at www.paperpunchaddiction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.