Saturday, January 16, 2010

Footprints of Friendship


Here is my first layout for the 2010 Challenge. This is the Veranda WOTG layout. I made a boo-boo BUT as with all scrapbooking unless I tell you, you won't know...lol. There is an extra vine with a butterfly on the left page. I didn't get the pattern paper lined up correctly and when trying to take it off the piece below it ripped. No problem! I improvised and added an element. That's what I love about scrapbooking - there is no such thing as a mistake, only a creative opportunity.

The pics are from my 2005 Mexico mission trip. I spent a week at a mission in Vicente Guerro, Mexico volunteering in the local community. I absolutely fell in love with the community and the people. Anyone needing perspective on life can learn from this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Than you for your kind comment in my sketch blog!
    /Monika

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.