Monday, January 18, 2010

Heritage Church - Grande Pre, NS

This layout uses CTMH Veranda and Caboodle paper packs. I like the contrast made by the plaid paper from the Caboodle pack against the subtle patterns of Veranda on the left page.





The ribbons are attached to journalling tags "hidden" underneath the circles. Not having a proper circle cutting system I improvised. Yes, I do have this many sizes of plates! Wanna come for dinner? The fibre, which is held on with our "miracle glue" Liquid Glass, is actually a ball of yarn I got a few years back in a discount bin for 25 cents.



I layered left over strips of Veranda on top of the stripe sheet from Caboodle on the right page. I couldn't seem to size the description plaque picture well enough to cut it in a circle and I'm not sure if I'm happy with this side of the page because of that. I'll look at in a week and decide.



The design is not from a CTMH program book. I used to belong to a kit of the month club and this was one of their layouts. I saved all the instructions and pictures from the kits as all the cutting sizes were included. Sadly they are no longer. I must have 200 of their layouts in boxes awaiting pictures ~ sigh. I won't be using any of those completed layouts for this challenge as this is a CTMH challenge and personally I think I should be showcasing CTMH products as much as possible for this endeavor. I will however scraplift the layouts and use our products. Why not?!? We do have the best products going  - if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosalynd. I love the look of circles but don't use them often as I have nothing to cut the larger ones with.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.