Friday, June 11, 2010

My GAME is ON......Finally

My creative block has crumbled. I ordered a couple of L1 kits on the first day of Jackpot June. I am one of those people that has never used a level 1 kit! I know!!!! Shame on me!!

I absolutely L-O-V-E the level 1 kit. It was easy as pie to do the page. Put the picture in the pre-printed spot and embellish. Done! I added Love Letter Rub-ons, Colonial White buttons, Filigree Charms, Black Waxy Flax, Just Blooms, Black brads, silver flowers from the accent tubes we used to get, and a smattering of left over Connections Club sticky pearls.


Isn't it amazing how versatile our CTMH kits are. This kit is called Game On and is meant for using with sports themes. I love how changing up the embellishments turns this into a romantic page. I hesitated a few minutes about using the Stickease letters. The bold letters certainly relay my feelings about this photo and I was glad I broke through the barrier of thinking these are college letters to be used only for football pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.