Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 More Layouts Done

I'm working away at the layout challenges including my own!

Challenge 4 ==>  Imagine Minuet Pg 46-47



I used CTMH Emporium L2. I decided to try and use up my 1000's of eyelets so I added 2 rows of complimentary colors to the bottom of the layout. I liked the medalions on one of B&T sheets so I cut them out of the sheet and glued them down. I also used some distressing techniques by sanding all the edges and "leathered" the cardstock.

Challenge 5 ==>  Cherish easy Inspiration Pg 106-107


The next layout goes back to the Key To My Heart Kit. I so love these colors. I'm also trying to use up each pack and stop my hoarding!! This layout is pretty basic as I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use it yet. I added a Buttercup ribbon border then equally spaced Cranberry mini brads across the ribbon. I used edge anchors to hold the ribbon ends. I used half an anchor edge to hold down the ribbon and sassy strands on the LH page.

I would have had a couple more layouts but I got distracted by a few tutorials out there. I'm working on an envelop album and a T-slider card! I tried my hand at paper piecing for the first time as well. Wow! I should have tried this technique sooner. So many ideas, so little crafting hours in a day!

2 comments:

  1. 2 great layouts! I especially like the brads on the ribbon with the hinges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how brilliant! I need to try this. lovely layout ready to be used. awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.